Primary Classroom Curriculum
The evidence-based SEL program that doesn’t require extra lesson prep
The Primary Classroom Curriculum is designed to build your students’ mental fitness and lay the foundation for lifelong resilience. Meanwhile the core of this program is focused on supporting you as an educator to deliver evidence-based lessons aligned to the Australian Personal and Social Capability curriculum.
Each individual subscription includes 12 months access to:
- 120 pre-planned lessons for year levels 1 to 6 (20 x SEL topics per year level)
- A wide range of student resources including meditations, in-class social and emotional learning activities and printable take home activities.
- SEL resources for teachers
- Free access to our Primary Mindfulness Foundations educator PD course
- Invitation to topic webinars run by Smiling Mind throughout the year
- Ongoing access to support from Smiling Mind
Looking for a whole school SEL solution?
Schools wanting to purchase 10+ individual subscriptions qualify for the whole school Primary Classroom Curriculum package and gain access to additional services from Smiling Mind.
For a limited time your school can apply for funding to access this offer at no direct cost. Complete your application here.
We’d love to find out how we can support your school. Get in Touch with email@example.com
Why choose Smiling Mind’s Primary Classroom Curriculum?
- Each lesson is designed with flexibility in mind. You can easily shorten or lengthen lessons to fit perfectly into the day
- Co-designed by psychologists and educators to incorporate elements of Positive Psychology and Positive Education principles
- Minimal prep work involved. Each lesson is ready to plug-and-play for your class, so you don’t have to spend time researching and planning
- Mapped to the Australian Curriculum and led by evidence, so you can trust the Primary Classroom Curriculum will create a positive impact
- Engaging digital interface for students, and a private teacher view for each lesson
- Works to create a common language and positive classroom culture.
You can purchase the Primary Classroom Curriculum via school invoice (Australian schools only), so please contact us directly if you prefer to purchase and pay via this method instead.
Get in Touch with firstname.lastname@example.org